Laine Magazine, Issue 12
Wish it was autumn – at least when looking at what awaits us in issue 12 of Laine Magazine!
Laine 12, Hav, includes:
• 148 pages
• 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
• an interview with Judit Gummlich
• an article about mYak
• an article about the Parkano Spinning Mill in Finland
• an article about how crafting can increase social well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
• a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
• seasonal recipes
• book reviews
• Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Alma Bali, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Luuanne Chau, Kristin Drysdale, Claudia Eisenkolb, Fabienne Gassmann, Tamy Gore, Dee Hardwicke, Claudia Quintanilla, Jeanette Sloan and Jutta Turunen.