Laine Magazine, Rooted, Issue 10
We are happy to welcome Laine Magazine back to our shelves!
Issue 10, Rooted, which was shot at the Frantsila Herb Farm in Finland includes:
- - 148 pages (weight approx 460g)
- - 12 knitting patterns from the following designers: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry
- - an interview with Denise Bayron
- - an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- - an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- - an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- - a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- - seasonal recipes
- - book reviews
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. They cherish natural fibers, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Their intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.