Introduction to Short Rows - A Virtual Workshop - May 24th
Tuesday, May 24th from 11:00am to 12:30pm
What are they? Why are they used? How are they done? What are these unsightly holes where I have turned? Let’s face it. We’ve all posed at least one of these questions when we learned of short rows. Join KnitChats instructor, Jessica, for a dive into short rows. Together, you’ll define short rows, see what magic they do, practice some short row techniques, and troubleshoot not only technique, but also method and yarn pairings as well. See you there!
- two locking stitch markers
- needles appropriately sized for your yarn
- four swatches in a solid or semi-solid yarn.
- Cast on 25 stitches and leave them live.
- Cast on three swatches as follows: CO 28 stitches. Work two rows of garter followed by two rows of stockinette with a garter edge of 2 stitches on each edge.
Full payment is needed to reserve your space. For a refund on the class, cancellations must be made 5 days prior to the class. All refunds are given as store credit only. If we cancel the class for any reason, you will receive a full refund. Please note any supplies or homework are listed under the class description. No Monarch Rewards Points can be used towards the payment of a class.
We suggest that you have a good internet connection so the class video does not buffer. Zoom suggests you have at least 2 MPBS upload and download speed from your internet service provider.