Covid-19 Shopping Policies
- Please be patient with our staff and other customers. We are all doing our best and respect for one another is extremely important at this time.
- We are limiting the number of guests in the shop at one time. We will post a sign at the entrance when we are full and will let you know whe you can be admitted.
- You are required to wear a face covering when you enter the shop.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between other customers in the shop and our staff members.
- If interested in a yarn, you are allowed to touch the yarn when browsing.
- We are happy to wind your yarn, but may only be able to wind one skein for you at the time of purchase as we want to serve all of our customers in a timely manner. You can return the next day to pick up the rest of your order.
- When making a purchase, please stand on the “X” and wait until we have entered your items. At that point we will step back from the register and let you complete your transaction on the pin pad. Please step back to the “X” and we will gather your receipt and items in a bag.
- No sitting at the knitting table.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, we cannot offer to fix your knitting or teach private lessons. If you are stuck on a project we can help you select something new to work on.
- Please be aware of other people waiting behind you.
Knit and Be Well!