Laine Magazine, Marjoram, Issue 11
NO RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS.
Let's dive into summer with this stunning latest issue!
Issue 11, Marjoram, which was shot at the Viherpaja Oy Gardens in Finland includes:
- 148 pages (weight approx 460g)
- 11 knitting patterns from the following designers: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about knitting and cognitive skills by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. They cherish natural fibers, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Their intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.