Loch Hat Kit
Using TOFT chunky wool, this great-looking and practical hat knits up in only a few hours! A simple knit and purl stitch pattern creates the swirl pattern up the hat. This is a good project for beginning knitters as it comes with links to TOFT's "how to" videos. Finish it off with the included pom pom and it is perfect for last-minute gift-knits or keeping yourself cosy on cold winter walks.
This kit contains :
- 120g of super soft pure wool in CHUNKY Silver, spun in the UK
- 1 Silver Alpaca fur pom pom
- A 8mm TOFT circular knitting needle (60cm)
- Wool needle
- Stitch marker
- Postcard with instructions for making your hat
- Getting started knit advice leaflet and links to our 'how to' YouTube videos
Beginner - level 1 kit : This kit is suitable for complete beginners.
Finished size : Approx. 24cm when lying flat from top to bottom.