Cocoknits Maker’s Board
Regular price $39.60
Finally the tool we have been waiting for! For all of us that favor paper vs digital patterns, Cocoknits has designed the prefect system to hold your chart or knitting pattern and keep track of where you are as you go. The Maker’s Board includes strong magnets to keep small tools, row counters, charts and patterns at hand while you are crafting away. You can put a chart on one surface, a pattern on another and, how handy, the angle is adjustable. The magnets can hold a variety of other Cocoknits tools like stitch markers, cable needles, tapestry needles and stitch fixers close at hand. Add in the ruler and gauge set for the Maker’s Board (sold separately) and you can keep track of exactly what row you are knitting. I love good organizational tools and this one takes the cake for me!
Please note, some of the photographed with the maker's board are sold separately.
Companion Tools: Ruler and Gauge Set and Colorful Magnets
The Maker's Board includes:
- 4 round magnets covered in PLA (made from fermented plant fibers called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic.)
- 2 small, round, uncovered magnets to hold tools
- 3 strong, uncovered rectangle magnets for propping board and holding other tools
- Packaged in a linen drawstring bag for storage or to use as a project bag
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Measures: 11” (28 cm) X 9” (23 cm) (when folded)