Cocoknits Ruler and Gauge Set
Designed to be used with the Cocoknits Maker's Board, the ruler and Gauge are also quite handy on their own. Magnets are embedded (not glued) in the back of each tool so they attach to the Maker's Board or any metal surface. While these tools are perfect for measuring and checking needles sizes, you can also use them to keep track of your place in a chart or pattern while using the Maker's Board.
- Ruler is 8” x 1” / 20 cm x 2.5 cm – with 3 embedded magnets
- Needle Gauge is 9.875” x 1.375” / 25 cm x 3.5 cm – with 4 embedded magnets
- Measures needle sizes US0-17 / 2 mm – 12 mm (including 2.5mm, 3mm, 7mm and 12mm that didn’t fit on the NDLG)
- Made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic.
- The PLA is formed around the magnets, no toxic glue was used to secure them and they won’t come out!
How to use:
- Insert your needle into hole that fits most closely. The smallest hole that your needle fits into is your needle size. If the needle is unable to be inserted, select the next size up, or if there is excess space, try the next size down.
- Attach to metal surfaces for storage or to hold papers.
- Use as straightedge on or off vertical surfaces.
- Use with the Cocoknits MAKER’S BOARD and COLORFUL MAGNETS.