TOFT Booties Kit
Do you have a sweet wee one in your family or one on the way? A pair of these darling booties are just what they need. The booties were designed by best-selling crochet author Kerry Lord and inspired by the favorite characters from TOFT’s much-loved ‘Edward’s Menagerie’ collection. Whether you are a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything they’ll need to crochet the baby booties, with step-by-step YouTube videos to support all the techniques. The booties will make a pair to fit newborns to 1-2 years (see sizing).
This kit contains:
TOFT super soft wool to complete the project
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Wool needle
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- A5 Postcard pattern with instructions for making your infant animal booties.
- Getting started crochet advice leaflet and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Every kit contains a graded pattern to make four finished bootie sizes:
- 3.1 - 3.9 inches (8 - 10 cm) for Newborn
- 3.9 - 4.7 inches (10 - 12 cm) for 0-6 months
- 4.7 - 5.5 inches (12 - 14 cm) for 6-12 months
- 5.5 - 6.3 inches (14- 16 cm) for 1-2 years
Intermediate Level 3 kit: This kit is suitable for those with crochet experience.